Monday 27 September 2010

Monday moods

There's a lot of talk about money. Even in Christianity. In fact, why not? The gospel is for all of life so we should be discussing wealth and/or the lack of it if it applies to our lives... and it surely does. The Bible is for how to live life, and a lot of our life deals with money management... huh?

That said, I have doubts about both sides of this argument... The hate-all-telly-preachers camp and the get-rich-quick camp. Prosperity is productive. Trials are productive. The purpose is God's glory and the way is God's will... But what annoys me is when we are afraid to talk about money because it is evil.

Here I'm going to say something. Wealth is good. Abundance is good. What do we do with it? Serve God, share it. Bottomline.

Now, on a completely different note, before I got sidetracked, here's what I'm thinking about RIGHT now:



Woooaahh, baby! huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment